пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cheap rascal flatts ticket




First day went... Someplace. The first four hours or so I was like, totally ready to bolt, but then it started to fit a bit better and I decided to give it a shot. I had to remind myself that first days are always terrifying and overwhelming and that in two weeks, Iapos;d totally be in the swing of things. Itapos;s just going to take a while to get over my paralyzing fear of the walkie-talkie blackberry thing. I hate radios. Canapos;t people just use the phone?

Iapos;m getting a bit gypped on my hours though. $15/hr at 37.5 hours a week. Pay is semi-monthly instead of bi-weekly. 1st and 15th of every month. Not sure I like that. Iapos;m making exactly $2.50 a week more than I did working for WestCan. But I have to actually pay for a transit pass, since I canapos;t sneak on transit anymore as a proof of fare is required because I have to take a connecting bus. Which actually puts me $70 a month back. BAH.

Giving it tomorrow and all of next week to settle in, and then Iapos;ll be looking for something evenings/nights/weekends. The exhaustion will, hopefully, be worth the extra paychecks. For a while, anyways.
cheap rascal flatts ticket, cheap rascal flats tickets in lafayette, cheap rascal flats concert tickets, cheap rare yugioh cards.



Комментариев нет: