суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

advertising citizen geared senior toward




In regards to this and previous postings I know that my writing is sometimes a bit messy.
I have always held to the thought that if an interesting thought is spoken/written, then that presentation of the idea is more important than the perfectness of its presentation.

Iapos;ll try writing future posts with more editing and measured thoughts because the quote apos;something written without much thought and time is not a pleasure to readapos; is probably very true.

Personally, I love making speeches and I love that i can do it in such a short amount of time. Usually i edit my speech a few times and thatapos;s when it comes out best so i want to see if i receive comments from you, my captive readers, that you enjoy it better when i write more cleanly.

By the way no person or comment prompted this post. I just understand my habits and how i should change this one. Therefore i will aim for breath-taking, heart-wrenching, emotionally gripping or intellectually stimulating writing

I am a man who saw in my mind clearly the different major events of the world that continue to happen and the directions toward which they would lead to. I fretted a lot almost every second day about some new or similar doom which would tear into my beloved world. I read in the news continously about global warming, acidifying oceans, and other issues in science magazines like space travel and they would evoke from me long posts.

One day I began to believe that reality is not as it seemed. Each person has their own truth and their own view of the world. How can anything really be so real and like the way life was explained to be. I studied religion not very much, but the idea that we ended up in heaven and hell never resonated with me. As i posted a long time ago... Is there one vacuum cleaner for good souls, and one vacuum for bad souls, and the soul gets one chance and then is condemned for eternity in one direction or another? That doesnapos;t sound fair, right, or logical. My god is a kind god.

I now believe that life is just an experience and with that new belief i have lost many fears. I started loving life because life is a choice and not an obligation. Life can be about joy if you choose that by focusing on positive things. I even lost my fear of death and emotionally i have grown up many times. Iapos;m living my life day by day more by and everyday life is becoming more of my choosing than a history of past events or my story which was a chosen story. I leap forward and then sometimes slide back but always i move onward and upward.

Goodnight, god bless you, and be well my friend

abb acs800, advertising citizen geared senior toward, advertising city county in map texas, advertising city design new york, advertising city engine kansas search.



Комментариев нет: